Mobile Massage – I travel to you. Additional travel fee.
Corporate Chair massage – multiple ways of doing this. I can be hired per hour, and work on employees 10-15 minutes each, or have employees pay.
Couples coaching massage – Want to learn some simple massage techniques that will allow you to give each other great relaxing massages? This is for you! 1.5 hour $110
Add ons: Foot scrub or mini facial $10
- 1 hour Therapeutic massage – $80
- 1.5 hour Therapeutic massage – $115
- 1 hour full body Therapeutic Cupping massage $80
- 1.5 hour full body Therapeutic Cupping massage $115
- 1 hour Hot Stone massage $80
- 1.5 hour Hot Stone massage $115
- 1 hour Fibromyalgia massage – $80
- 1 hour Prenatal massage – $80 (You must be at least 12 weeks along in your pregnancy before we can schedule a massage.)
- 1.5 hour Prenatal massage – $115 (You must be at least 12 weeks along in your pregnancy before we can schedule a massage.)
- 1 hour Oncology massage- $80
- 1 hour Geriatric massage – $80
- 1 hour Reflexology – $80
- 1 hour Hospice massage $80
- Package Price 3 pack ( paid in full at time of first session)) $225
- Package Price 3 pack(paid in full at time of first session) $330
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by “laying on hands” and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
1 hour Reiki session – $65
The End-of-Life (EOL) Doula’s primary function is to guide and support a dying person, family, friends, and caregivers in a way that promotes a good dying experience as defined by the dying person and those most intimately involved in the process. The EOL doula’s primary commitment is to the dying person, but the whole care team is considered the unit of care for the EOL doula and will be included as much as possible.
Contact to discuss pricing. Each case is unique.
After questions and information is gathered, we will sit down and I will share with you a very personal strategic wellness plan that I will make for you. This will include mind, body and spirit techniques, that I think will personally support you on your health and wellness journey. This may include vitamins and supplements, food choices, exercise, stress management techniques, meditation and other recommendations.
Initial consultation and personal strategic plan – $225
This includes initial session where data is collected, then another session when I present and go over your personal wellness plan.
Follow up consultations are $50 an hour.
I believe it is imperative that we have a creative outlet. It seems that when life gets busy it’s the first thing that goes. I can help you find an outlet that works for you. It is an important part in stress management. I hold a women’s circle gathering every month in order to come together, support and create.